Image: CC Maarten van Maanen. Source: Flickr, picture section from original photo
The Pariser Platz Dialogue brings together selected decision-makers from France and Germany for a two-day long exchange of ideas. They discuss ongoing transformation processes, shed light on a range of topics and bring in their respective perspectives. With guests from economy, politics, research and civil society, productive debates about novel concepts go hand in hand with opportunities to form international networks.
We are pleased to host the next Pariser Platz Dialogue on December 1st and 2nd in Berlin. In Chatham House rule sessions, our selected guests will take about:
- Tackling inflation and promoting growth: what would help?
- Organizing continued European support for Ukraine: The steps ahead
- Priorities for the Franco-German couple
- Taking stock of European and national energy policies: What challenges lie ahead?
- EU institutional reforms: Preparing for enlargement
- Shaping European Security Policy: Towards a common defence
You are very welcome to join our online discussion of the talks. Our expert panelists will analyse and offer an overview on where we stand. Drawing on the findings of the high-level Chatham House sessions, they will show what they expect from both countries and what the next steps ahead to tackle Europe’s challenges are.
Friday, 02.12.2022 | 2:30 – 3:30 pm CET | Online via Zoom